(Lyrics are shown in the clip above)
This song relates to my life in every way.This song relates to were I have been and how I think of the world.It is the song that represents that I travel.It is the song that represents that I have been in one of the poorest country's in the world and who I am. A '' T.C.K'' .A third culture kid.This song represents and discuses the problems inn the world that are important to me because they affect me and the people around me.Such as wars and racism.
When I went to Bangladesh I truly understood that we are super lucky to have a home and good food .Or even any food to eat.I only realized then that I was very lucky and that changed my life.I started to take my studies seriously and and I realized that I was very very rich. My parents are not millionaires but they have a degree and a good education with a wealthy family right next to a pile of slums.
No comments:
Post a Comment