(Lyrics are in the clip above)
This song is an awesome song. It relates to me because it relates to my hobbies, my family, happy advents and sad events of me and my life.It relates to my hobbies because I love listening to music and this is one of my Favorite songs.It relates to my family because my family love this this song and this song is from a New Zealand band..It is a happy song therefore reminds me of happy things and some times sad things.
The lyrics are mean full such as ''I don't Know why dose love do this to me'' As some times I don't know why love dose things to me .Things can go bad in life and you wonder why they happened.Such as when Nanny Randal died.I felt real sad then.I don't know why this project is due tomorrow. I'm sure it was Friday.
I don't know!
No comments:
Post a Comment